Monday, January 12, 2009

Housekeeping

Can everyone please remember to rinse their dishes before putting in the dishwasher - for a better, brighter clean! Thanks

9 comments:

  1. I usually give them a quick rinse but nothing too heavy as I HATE wasting water. On that note, I know people who pretty much completely clean dishes before they go into the dishwasher... is that wierd?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thanks La for getting the new fluffy blue hand towels - love the fluffiness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola mi amigos. I'll put some pepper sauces in the kitchen, compliments of Alejandro (PERu). They are spicy and the Aji is quite hot so go easy on your first taste - they are a condiment, not a dressing. Buen Provecho!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! What would you suggest we eat them with? (Something that can be eaten in the office)...

    ReplyDelete
  5. La, have with anything really. I had with my tuna salad today. Cat had with sausages. Use as a condiment to add a bit of flavour and spice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be doing bins at around 4pm today so please throw out any unwanted food items from the fridge. Does anyone know if the large container is Barb's?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is that the double container one? If so yes, but i think she bequeathed it to me as I thought it was about the coolest thing since the creation of Tupperware hah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can everyone please put their own dishes in the dishwasher. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.