I'll be doing BiAge testing on 31 March from 9.30am with some journos then will come to WordStorm for a meeting with PTA at around 12.20-1pmish so will need the meeting room then please. Thanks
Hi Team, I'll be in a bit late on Tues 14 (around 9.30am) as I'm off to Melbourne for a couple of nights, get back early Tuesday morning at around 8am if no delays. Thanks x
Just a reminder I'm at PRIA NMG meeting tomorrow morning from 8am so should make it in by 9.30.
ReplyDeletex
I'll be doing BiAge testing on 31 March from 9.30am with some journos then will come to WordStorm for a meeting with PTA at around 12.20-1pmish so will need the meeting room then please.
ReplyDeleteThanks
Hi Team, I'll be in a bit late on Tues 14 (around 9.30am) as I'm off to Melbourne for a couple of nights, get back early Tuesday morning at around 8am if no delays.
ReplyDeleteThanks
x